Seasons Pest: MICE
If you suspect a rodent infestation, contact A&D Professional Pest Elimination your licensed rodent pest control professional, to treat and get rid of mice.
Mice Habit: Mice live in structures, but they can survive outdoors, too. They prefer to nest in dark, secluded areas and often build nests out of paper products, cotton, packing materials, wall insulation and fabrics.
Mice Diet: In nature, mice prefer to eat cereal and seeds, but they will also eat insects, nuts and fruits. Inside structures, mice will consume almost any human food, but prefer grain based products.
Mice Reproduction: Prolific breeders by two months of age. They can have litters as often as every 40 to 50 days, with four to seven young per litter, and live up to one year.
• Feed 15 to 20 times per day
• Can squeeze through a hole 1/4 inch wide
• Most fires of unknown origin are believed to be from rodents gnawing on electrical wires.
• Micro droplets of mouse urine can cause allergies in children
• Mice can also bring fleas, mites, ticks and lice into your home or business.